28th Annual MicroSociety Conference
Every year, educators from MicroSociety schools and after-schools gather together at the MicroSociety Annual Conference to learn from each other and our experts. Here are just a few of the many reasons to attend the 2021 virtual event:
- Learn best practices from the global community of MicroSociety Schools and MicroSociety training experts.
- Deepen the classroom teaching and learning experience.
- Discuss lessons from the pandemic with peers in the MicroSociety community.
- Share successes discovered during tumultuous times.
- Get trained on new digital tools for operating MicroSociety online.
- Explore how gaming can support instruction.
- Develop intervention strategies to help struggling learners to catch up.
- Find out what worries kids most and how to open space for students to share their feelings.
- Receive practical solutions to current challenges we face in areas such as bullying, advances in technology and ways to engage our older students.
- Learn to move forward with hope.
- Get tools for teaching kids about equity, equality, and social justice.
- Discover how to engage students in youth activism.
- Hear about the role of businesses in a time of crisis.
- Learn about the free and unfettered press, when it died, and what kids can do about it in their societies.