- Return with best practices from the global community of MicroSociety Schools and MicroSociety training experts.
- Discover the latest advances in interactive, differentiated instructional
- Learn how to structure your school to address the needs of middle grade students.
- Develop intervention strategies designed to help our struggling learners to catch up.
- Advance my understanding of hands on math strategies.
- Receive practical solutions to current challenges we face in areas such as bullying, advances in technology and ways to engage our older students
- Discover the latest advances with integrating MicroSociety, STEM and the environment and get personal attention from the experts in the STEM
- Gain a comfort level with the development of formative and summative Assessments.
- Deepen the classroom teaching and learning experience.
- Contribute to school-wide improvement initiatives by attending sessions on:
Student Engagement and Motivation
Ways to deepen learning during our MicroSociety
Ventures and Agencies
Suggestions for helping immigrant and refugee population