The 23nd Annual MICROSOCIETY Conference
Empower. Unite. Inspire.
Galvanizing Tomorrow’s Leaders through Next Generation STEAM
Join us this summer 2015 in sunny Philadelphia!
Tuesday, July 7 – Thursday, July 9
String Theory High School – Philadelphia, PA
Across the street from the hotel!
Sheraton Downtown Philadelphia Hotel
Telephone: (215) 448-2000
201 North 17th Street | Philadelphia, PA 19103
Register for the Conference Online
Join us at the 2015 Annual MicroSociety Conference where we will delve into cutting edge strategies for 21st Century schooling to empower one another and create the next generation of leaders.
For two days we will experiment with the intersections of STEAM, creativity, and citizenship through the medium of design thinking and collective impact.
Building on our collaborative nature, we’ll unite MicroSociety Practitioners with students, civic leaders, industry leaders, scholars and field experts. Together we’ll explore exciting topics like:
- 10-year forecasts of the evolving business landscape
- Global governance structures
- Teaching strategies for unchartered professions and business opportunities
- Integrated tools and technologies required to adequately propel and prepare students for challenges ahead
- Integration of MicroSociety values that will serve as the foundation for this learning platform
Join us as we journey through a process of discovery, interpretation, collaboration, experimentation, and evolution. Participants will explore questions aimed to increase the sophistication and depth to which STEAM is brought into MicroSociety and inspires joy in the classroom.
Session topics include:
- Creatively infusing more math into our MicroSocieties
- Leveraging social media to make societal activity more authentic and robust
- Integrating 21st Century communication modalities into daily routines
- Increasing comfort, knowledge, and curiosity in the STEAM disciplines when they aren’t part of one’s own professional breadth of expertise
MicroSociety Practitioners will leave Philadelphia ready to breathe new life into their approach to STEAM while embracing new strategies and modalities to reach their students across the content areas. Industry attendees will gain invaluable insight into how MicroSociety instills the right leadership skills students need to be competitive in tomorrow’s workforce. Together, we will empower, unite and inspire the next generation of leaders.
We invite you to sign up today, and spread the word to your colleagues and professional contacts.
Early registrations opens March 1st!
Click to access a downloadable version of the registration form to return by fax or email.